Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Short Update

The last few weeks have been all over the place. Picking up bits and pieces here and there of necessary items I'll need for the new direction my life is going in.

I've managed to pick up a coach as well. He's a really knowledgable guy, with some extremely strong and successful riders on his resume. I've got huge goals planned for next year, and I think he's exactly the kind of coach I need to get me there.

The next 6 months will be filled with insanely tough training and mental preparation for big time races that I have scheduled for next year. I'll be training in TX, Boulder, and possibly CA over the Winter-Spring. It'll be a good experience for me, and an amazing opportunity for long training.

As for now, I've got the Cat3 competition marked for the Page Valley RR and Crit this weekend. I'm looking forward to it, and I can hopefully grab that 1 upgrade point that I need for my Cat2.

The Sunday Crit will be my 50th race this season, and for once the season is actually starting to feel like its coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment