Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mid Week Update + An Exciting New Team

I planned on training easy Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week but it seems I've come down with a pretty nasty cold. Fighting off sickness means thinking it through and making the right choices for your body. I've made the obvious choice to skip out on training before this weekend's rides. So, looks like I'll be catching up with the bike on Friday.
The weekend before last, after finishing my second week of the Greenville Spring Training Series with an 8 mile solo break away win at Donaldson Center, I was given the opportunity to become part of the Haymarket Bicycles Development Team for Harley Davidson/XO Communications. I have taken the offer and I am very happy with my decision after meeting most of the team this last weekend. Everyone is so nice and so awesome, I'm very excited to be spending the season with them and to be racing with the guys once I Cat-up. Its going to be an amazing first year for me and I absolutely cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment