Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 51: Recovered And Ready to Go!

I felt great waking up this morning and it brought a big smile to my face because that means i can start training again. Like I said yesterday, the roads are still quite dangerous and not worth the risk, so I was inside on the trainer today to my dislike, but, it must be done. The way I saw it, I had warmed my legs up again on Friday to be ready to go on the weekend, but I hadn't rode on the weekend or yesterday, so thats another 3 day that I've just had off and my body is basically back in the same position that it was on Friday before the Computrainer. So I decided I would take my legs for a nice, short, easy spin on the trainer, and thats exactly what I did.


I got on the trainer for about a half hour, bored out of my mind but still pretty excited just to be able to pedal. I was also excited about getting my new Snapple Kit today, it looks SICK! Thanks Bart for an awesome kit! I'm going to make Snapple proud in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment