Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 52: Work Overload

My parents have always stressed the fact that school comes first. Sometimes there isn't going to be time for other things in your life if you've got a work overload in school, and I know and respect that. Today was one of those days where I really just had absolutely no time for anything except getting caught up on school work from my sick day. This being my Senior year in High School I've got to be very serious about my grades and getting into College. So, thats what I'm doing, as best as I can. The only other thing that I was able to do was pick up my NEW GARMIN EDGE 500!!! Robbie Wade hooked me up big time and I am so thankful for it! It is going to be awesome logging my rides with this thing! I plan on using it tomorrow...Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment