Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 59: Hurtin' On The Stationery

Stationery Trainer @ Home by darionfleming at Garmin Connect - Details


Above is the link to the workout I did on the Stationery Trainer today. I knew I wasn't going to be able to get outside and I had a pretty challenging day yesterday so I decided that I'd just hope on the Trainer for 30 minutes for an easy ride with a couple hard surges in it. I started out at a pretty quick pace even though this was supposed to be my warmup but, I guess I was just excited to be on the bike. After the first 10 minutes which was done at a moderate speed at about 145 Average Heart Rate, I took the next 10 or so minutes quite easy to rest before my 5k speed test that I would finish up the ride with. I decided I'd go as fast as I could for the whole final 5k of the ride. The last lap is on the Garmin site, I did it in 7:59 which surprised me because I thought it would definitely be faster...I was looking for around 6 flat. It may be though that it is harder to ride fast on my trainer. I'm not sure, all I know is that I was at about 95% probably and jumped my Heart Rate to 189 which isn't that close to my max (201). Anyways, I'm happy with the ride, I'm glad I did it and I think I'm ready for whatever tomorrow brings. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment