Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 23: Back In Virginia

Well, I'm home. I'm exhausted and sicker then ever with a painfully agonizing cough that won't stop. I've had about 3 hours of on and off sleep over the last 27 hours and I'm having a hard time dealing with the jet lag already. It feels like months since I've had my feet clipped into the bike and it hurts. I have to try to sleep, I have to try to get better as soon as I possibly can. And I have to try to get my ass back on the bike, back on the track, and back in the gym, training my ass off, like I'm supposed to be. I'll give myself one more day to get caught up on things back home, like school, and get rid of this sickness as much as I can until I start training again. Regardless of how I feel, I'm getting on the trainer come Thursday. Just watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment