Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 32: My Friend, The Stationery Trainer

Finally I felt great waking up this morning! Ready to go to school and come back to get on the trainer for some time alone with the bike. Even though I knew it would probably be boring...but I didn't care one bit! I planned on riding easy today, for a short amount of time just to get my legs gradually back into it and not rush anything. And, that is exactly what I did.


The workout was a 30 minute easy ride on the trainer with a few 2-3 minute attacks here and there. It wasn't as boring as I thought it was going to be, I guess mostly because I was just so excited to be back on the bike. Looks like it only takes 2 days for me to feel like its been a year since I've been in the pedals. This was a good workout for me. I got my heart rate up, I felt comfortable the whole time, nothing hurt, and I felt just fine after I unclipped and got ready for some grub. It was a good day. :)

Me doing a nice short little attack on the trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment