Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 47: Computrainer @ Spokes Etc. Bike Shop

I drove over to Spokes early today to pick up my new shoe covers that will hopefully stop the awful numbness that I always have on my outdoor rides. I was talking to Steve Beheler, the shop manager, before I left and he asked me if I'd like to hop on the computrainer later on instead of riding the trainer alone at my house. Immediately I took him up on it, went home, got ready and went back to prep for the ride.


To be honest I'm not sure how long the ride was, I think it was something like 45 minutes on a Hilly course at a petty moderate pace. I was taking it pretty easy though because it was just a kind of warm-up for my legs to get them back into the motion of it. I could definitely feel that they were hurting a little bit though after the 4 day break. They felt heavy. I feel pretty good now though and I'm ready to start riding outside again this weekend. Oh and uh...thats me on the very left by the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment