Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 36: Relaxed Hill Workout

I woke up today quite sore rom the run and Saturday's ride. But I had promised Tim Kelley, my teammate from the Spokes Computrainer Race that I would ride with him today. I had no idea what kind of ride he had in store for us, but I showed up outside his building at 10am ready to get on the bike. He decided it would be a good idea to take me around the same area that me and Robbie rode on Thursday where there are quite a few hills and descents.

Me and Tim after I had won the Computrainer Race...Post blackout.

We took the ride pretty easy most of the time. Whenever we got to a hill I would just hammer it as hard as I could and wait at the top. We also did a couple short sprints on some flat straights along the way back. It was a fun ride and I'm glad that I ended up doing it. Later on he told me that it was a total of about 20 miles with 800 feet of climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment