Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 25: The Verdict Is In

Well, as I said yesterday I had a doctors appointment today and it went, good and bad at the same time. Bad, because I was told that I have a pretty serious bacterial infection from sinusitis and have developed my cough into a mild stage of bronchitis. The good thing is that I got a prescription for antibiotics for my bronchitis and sinusitis. Hopefully they will kick in sooner than later. I am going to start my training tomorrow. I'm going to get on the trainer at home and spin for a while. I'm not sure how long yet, but I'll do it at a pace that I am comfortable with maybe with a few attacks placed here and there and I'll do it until I'm satisfied with myself. I got to start getting ready for that ride on Sunday which I cant wait for.

Cannot wait to get on the bike tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment