Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 40: A Much Needed Rest Day

Today is definitely a smart day to rest up. I can feel my legs are a little heavier than normal and need some massage, heating, and pampering before the weekend riding starts tomorrow. So, thats what I'll be doing tonight.

The plan for tomorrow, as of now, is either the 7am or 10am DC Velo ride, whichever one Robbie is doing. Then I'll drive an hour down to Purcellville to visit Mt. Weather and check it out and ride it easy one or two times. Why? Well, Mt. Weather is what will be in store for me tomorrow on the Haymarket Winter Bike League ride and I want to know what I am going to be up against. The only difference will be that it'll be with 20 or so other riders and we will be hammering up it the entire way, as hard as possible. Lets hope I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment