Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 49: Sick Again!?!

So its been a wonderful weekend! -- Unfortunately this is the internet and you can't hear the extreme tone of sarcasm in my voice while saying that, but trust me, there is plenty. First I find out there is no way of riding because of the awful weather, which I am getting quite sick of. Now, I wake up to a cold, sore throat, chills, stuffy nose, luckily no fever though. I am pissed, there is no hiding it. All I want to do is train. But I have to be smart, there is no point in going out and trying to ride or getting on the trainer or going to workout at the gym while I am sick. That is only going to make matters worse and I have to respect that. I've got to recover ASAP!

I'll be taking medicine, relaxing, getting a full body massage, getting in the hot tub, and icing for today. Hopefully this is just a fluke and I'll be fine in a day or two. Who knows? Anyways, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment