Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 30: Rest Day

I decided today would be a good day to give my body a rest from the last 4 days of hard riding and running. I woke up this morning realizing that this was a good day to decided to take off because not only were my legs very heavy and sore, but my the outside of my right foot was in excruciating pain for no reason whatsoever. I hadn't done anything to it in the last couple days and I've never even felt paint in this part of my foot before so it was very strange. It was actually difficult to even walk to be honest. I stretched it and iced it as much as I could before school but it still hurt pretty much the entire day, although it did get better as the day went on. I must have slept on it weird or in an uncomfortable way. Anyways, I was planning on getting on the trainer tomorrow, but judging by the way my foot feels today, we will have to see whether or not I'll be doing anything tomorrow. The stupidest thing would be to push myself too hard now, before the season has even started.

I'll leave you all with a picture of what my leg looked like a day after the gravel fall...pretty nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment